Favorite Programming Language

What is your favorite programming language? Please vote honestly in the poll. This will help us make tutorials that more people like and will enjoy, allowing more people to pursue passions and careers in programming. If you feel like it, you can also comment below in the reply section about why you like that programming language. Your comment may be able to convince people to choose that path, making their life easier for the various reasons you posted, and will help, although in a small way, foster the growth of that language and bring its attention to more people.

• HTML/CSS
  • JavaScript
  • Java
  • Python
  • C
  • C++
  • .NET
  • Ruby
  • Go
  • PHP
  • Haskell
  • Shell (*nix)
  • Powershell
  • Batch (Windows cmd)
  • C#
  • R
  • SQL
  • Swift
  • Rust
  • Other (Reply)

0 voters

1 Like

I personally like C++ as my favorite programming language because it is very structured and supported on a wide variety of operating systems. Also, although there is a C++ standard, there are also many compilers out there with different quirks and features, allowing for a different flavor and experience, whilst still being a portable language. C++ is also an extremely stable language, and it is the language of choice for several operating systems like Microsoft ® Windows ®, who made their own C++ compiler and uses it for Win32 applications. Several other operating systems, such as Linux, are also based on C/C++/C#/Objective-C. C is also a popular choice for many languages to be based on, including Python, Ruby, and C++.

My favorite programming language is Python because I found it relatively simple to learn the basics of. However, this programming language leaves you a lot to grow at the same time, and lets you expand your knowledge at the same time. Also, Python is the programming language I am most familiar with.

1 Like